Magaluf Weekender Makeup (PINK SMOKEY EYE)

7/26/2013




Lately I've become a real fan of pink, pink lips, pink cheeks, pink curtains why not have pink eyes as well.
This is definitely not a day time look, i would not recommend going to the shop to pick up a pint of milk, with this look sainsburys is out of the question, however there are places where it is welcomed, celebrated and enjoyed.
Magaluf and other raving islands would cherish this look as it it definitely a party look.

So pull out the pink shimmer and the black shimmer and your lashes. I never wear lashes in videos, my eyelashes are really long anyway, so to add lashes, they would have to be ridiculously long so they would scare some people who are falsie virgins.

http://kewteepye.blogspot.co.uk


I hope you enjoy the video and if you attempt this look I would love for you to leave me a video response, or comment on this post or the video on YT, I would also really like for you to follow me on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin. Ta Ta.

You Might Also Like

1 Holla's

  1. It seems like a lot of people are afraid of wearing pink on the eyes, but you've done it in such a beautiful, wearable way! I definitely need to try and incorporate pink into my eye looks!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

TwitterInsta BL
PinitPinit SSB

Flickr Images