American/British Relationships

12/17/2013

I'm British, and god do I love being so, I don't live in London, I live in the north but my father lives in america, and I have a niggly feeling that I might marry one, one day and have to get to terms with their quirky little ways.






Nearly most of the British and American relationships have ended in utter disaster.Which is why I added a pure British one in there to even out the despair! Leave a Comment of any successful American/British Relationships you can think of.


Do you like american boys/girls?
If your american do you like brit boy/girls?

And if so why?


You Might Also Like

0 Holla's

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

TwitterInsta BL
PinitPinit SSB

Flickr Images