Search

Lush: Its Raining Men

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjulsz11zb_25npMhI6wMiknjAKX9GsgcXI5VxK2y3roxyxBhBjev9WtlOP5chFOlH-gy5UcPB2JiXxSFqR410xYWT02MQktIox3EgR8vZuQQ-MVGAqk8B0doduJ4rVAfeGlTOKZBsy4H0/s1600/lush233-it's_raining_men.jpg
Sugar, ah, honey, honey// You are my candy girl// And you got me wanting you

I love anything with honey, toffee, caramel and vanilla in. I bought Honey I washed The Kids and I love Tigi Bed Head Colour Combat. Vanilla Cupcake and Salted Caramel are my favourite Yankee candles and Herbal Essences even do a shampoo called Bee Strong which I've tried and loved the scent of.
In contract to this, my perfumes are very floral and sweet, so the undertones of warm and smooth against sweet and sharp which fade into a musk is something I've never gotten out of a perfume. So I layer up with products like these to get the exact smell I want.

Lush's Its Raining Men, is perfect because even though its smooth, it last notes are sweet.

It can be used as a shampoo too, and leaves hair very soft.
It lathers up great, and a little really goes a long way, my hair is just past my nipples and £2 coin size of shampoo is all I need. 
I bought the £250 size because I wanna get used to it, but already I'm gonna make a commitment and buy loads because its beautiful and right up my alley.

Thank you for reading


No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.