Search

March Goal Round Up

Sorry for the hiatus guys, life just took over, plus I'm not really concerned over the views anymore since they have tanked, I've done something to the console I don't quite understand and well viewers have gone walkies. So it's my diary now, how about that. Just not personal.

 
Heres is what I had planned.

Personal Goals

Eat More Fruit 2 Pieces a Day Mon-Fri

Trailed off, not a fucking clue why as I still have fruit left but for some reason I don't fancy it at all. Banana's are sold yellow or green so you have to wait years for them to ripen, I bought some kiwi, absolute fucker to peel and slippery little bastards naked. Not bothered for it

Salad 3 times a week

Kept, it's now a habit! Successfully tricked myself in to munching salad on minimum 3 times a week at work, I even have it outside of work! Feel like a fucking Rabbit!

Breakfast Everyday

No. 

Drink More Water. 

I tried. 

Set up BuJo

I set it up, used it solid for two month, then tidied it away and not seen it again. But honestly it doesn't allow me to relax, I put too much in it especially the tasks. What it did was help me retrain my brain not to be forgetful. 

Side Tables and Lamps

Oh yes, did this one! They look great. Got the stag style lamps from this post! I sprayed mine and jack painted his, but it took him about 3 weeks to do it after me! He won't do anything after work on weekdays, he's terrible!


Transfer knick knacks and stage spare

Spare room got a new bedding set, some new pillows and a new radiator because we had a leak. Marvelous. the stuff from spare came into our room. And it was organised away

Visit tip with cardboard

Yep, completed!


Get frame glassed

Yep, nanan did it for me as a house warming gift. 


Study one night plus college- 

I did do this, I archived 95%on my first exam. 


Finish work Tasks on wednesday

This can only happen if everyone plays their part and not everyone plays their part. 


All the social media and blog stuff sorta fell off. 

Tbh I think in the midst of going to college and studying me and jack relaxed a little bit on our routines, and blogging isn't really in my routine. It's just what I like to do when I'm bored and I'm seldom bored ATM.




No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.