Search

EOTD: Gold & Turquoise


http://kewteepye.blogspot.co.uk

I've been a bit apprehensive of sticking my face on here due to me not liking my central feature, but hey, I thought I'd share with you an eye make-up look that's really easy and effective due to its contrasting colour.
I don't know about you but I have been loving the turquoise bottom lash line as of late and I have created it more than several times. However this was the one that got the most compliments from my (new) work colleges.
So I'd thought I'd share how I did it.

http://www.kewteepye.blogspot.co.uk
Eyeshadow Combination used for this look
I use the Manley Cosmetics palette, which is amazing when I want a colour full eye, I've have had this palette for around two years and it is well loved, as you can see. some shadows I've never used and others are my go to colours. What can I say I love this palette.

Firstly, I use the colour labelled (1) all over the the lid, up to the brow bone as its so light it acts as a highlighter too. Secondly, I place colour (2) into the crease with the sigma E47, and then blending out with the MAC 217.
Thirdly I took the gold (3) and placed it in my inner corner and the 1st 3rd of my bottom lash line, with the MAC 219 pencil brush, then with the Detailer brush from my real techniques core eye collection I dabbed this into the light blue matte (4) and put this on the rest of the 2/3rds of my lash line.
Lastly, I did the exact same with the Shimmery Turquoise (5) with the detailer brush. and placed it on top of the blue.

Then tonnes of mascara for the top and bottom lashes and away we go!
I would use this look again but I would wet my brushes for a more defined look, and use false lashes to get more of a glamorous look. I actually went to work with this look on, as I'm an adversary for glam make up for any occasion. 

If you complete this look and would like to share your pictures with me, either tag me on twitter or instagram @kewteepye 


1 comment

  1. I love this look, fab for summer!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.