Search

My Favourite Perfume: January



I believe this perfume will become an icon, like Cerutti 1888, or Chanel no.5 or even Anais Anais. 
My nanan bought me my first bottle in the summer of 2018, I used it up within six months. I have NEVER used a perfume so much before. I love it. I find myself reaching for it more than my larger branded perfumes, I pick this over Dior, Chanel and even Lancome because it just makes me feel so sweet and sexy when I smell it.

Fragantica usually lumps people together on their scent tastes and I was quite happy to see some of my perfumes on the same "line up" as this, people who have this scent also have Tresor LA Nuit, Coco Chanel Noir and Dior Pure Poison. So I obviously have a type! 
It is very floral, but it is powdery, reminds me of Burberry Touch but so much more, as Burberry touch was too powdery and was far too lavender heavy, when I go for a typical floral scent I like the base notes to be woody, and Burberry Touch wasn't that. It was floral on top of powder, on top of floral. No depth, no warmth.Now if you like sweet powdery scents that smell as strong cold as they do warm then Burberry Touch IS the one for you, don't let my indifferent review put you off.


Elie Saab Rose Couture is perfect for work, and even to wear to the pub or out for a meal, it's a catch all scent. Granted my boyfriend doesn't go wild for it like he has done for other perfumes in my arsenal but I like it just as much as my knockout scents like the ones mentioned above. However those are date night and night out perfumes and far too strong for my working environment. For 50ml it is retailing for £33 at amazon! I have added a link, so please if you are gonna give this perfume a whirl try the link, it doesn't cost any more to you and I get something for it.

I would give this perfume a 4/5 star in my humble opinion, I know I said I reach for it all the time and I used a bottle up in six months, but the 5th star is reserved for a very few select perfumes that are no longer in circulation.

What is your favourite perfume, I would love a comment, or even a tweet over at @kewteepye.









No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.