Search

Workwear Wishlist


I am in desperate need for work shoes, my Vivienne Westwood Melissa flats are wearing away and no longer have the blush flesh tone, they are now a pinky grey because they have been worn so much and the trousers that I want to wear I can't really fit into because living with your partner you put a large emphasis on food. So I need new work gear, ya hear me!

One of my main goals this march is not necessarily change the quantity of what I eat but change the quality, so higher mass of food with lower calorie content, such as salad and vegetables. I know the trousers that I want to wear that sit in my wardrobe will go with these items. And this is how I am building a capsule wardrobe up little by little.One of the most horrendous things that can happen to your style is your weight! Especially if it goes up when you prefer things baggy and the visa versa. The silhouette you try to create is thrown out by fluctuating body measurements.

I'd like to get to my preferred weight and size and STAY there. Forever.
Then everything I buy will fit and I can interchange pieces, however my weight has been steadily going up since 20, and from the age of 20 I have gone up from a size 6/8 to a now 12/14. And I don't even have an overhang. Everything on my body is just thicker than it was before. Even my fingers are thicker.

So my goal this month (March Goals) is to change the quality of my food so that I can continue to wear the things I ALREADY CHUFFING OWN because buying new clothes because I'm getting fatter and fatter isn't good for my bank balance or my self esteem. Wouldn't it be nice if your body stayed in its optimal design forever.

However I do need new work things because the things I have are getting worn and because I wear my work wear the most out of all my other clothes, (I have a section of clothing that is exclusively for work) these items constantly need updating. So these are my picks. I might only buy the shoes and the blue shirt yet though I haven't decided. Like Chris Brown "I'm undecided".

I'll do a try on post when I've been shopping.








No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.