Search

OmShe Body Wash & Natures Partners Soap Review

Bath Time Goodies

TkMaxx is heaven for affordable luxury, I popped into my local boutique TkMaxx in Meadowhall while out shopping with a friend and saw these on the beauty and bath section. I needed to buy me and my mum some more body wash as we had gone through the Elemis bath and body that she had gotten with a set, and I replenished our bathroom stock by getting these two bargains.
http://kewteepye.blogspot.co.uk
Moisturising Lavender Soap and White tea and Bergamont Bodywash
http://kewteepye.blogspot.co.uk
Like OmShe says on the Tin, no parabens or sulfates.
Om She Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine,triethanolamine, carbomer, polysorbate 20, fragrance (hexyl cinnam-aldehyde, d-Limonene, linalool, citronellol), Xanthan gum, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mangifera indica (mango) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, rosa eglanteria (rosehip) seed oil, echinacea purpurea.
OmShe Body wash retails for around $21 australian dollars a bottle which equates to £12.50 thereabouts, so I was really gobsmacked that when I looked at the receipt and I had nabbed it for £7.99 thats a 3rd off.
Some of the ingredients are really interesting.
Hexyl cinnam-aldehyde is found in camomile extract oil as a perfume additive.
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, is a antifungal preservative that fights yeast and fungi. This means its great for washing your lady parts without the worry that the perfume additives might give you an infection.
Cocamidopropyl betaine is derived from coconut oil, its a surfactant so it makes the consistency soft and less of a harsh divide between each ingredient. Therefore this product is like EGG of cake, the emulsifier.
Echinacea purpurea is a temperature regulator, I know this from experience because on a holiday to greece my mum had to get some echinacea (eck-in-ay-sha) from a local chemist to help her when she got sunstroke.

Natures Partners Ingredients
Sodium Palmate and palm kernelate, purified water, glycerin, fragrance, shea butter, sodium chloride, pentasodium pentetate.

I've been having difficulty tracking down the website for these guys but they sell on eBay for around $16 in American Dollars so that is around £10 so when I looked at my receipt and I managed to get it for only £3.99 I was WOWED. Promising to buy all my bath stuff from TkMaxx from now on. The ingredients are good for their moisturising properties and for their foaming as they carry sulphates (salt).
I like both products, the body wash is more like a lotion as it doesn't foam as much due to the lack of sulphates, the smell however is amazing and stays on your skin for ages, the same can be said for the soap, I wash my synthetic brushes with this, and when I'm stroking them with product on my face the next day I can smell the lavender still which is such a calming content smell (it reminds me of newborn baby smell) and use it on my decleotage to get the perfumey bosom smell.
Have you bought any bargains from Tk Maxx and loved them, or bought something that didn't agree with you at all, If so leave a comment in the comments box. Thank you for reading guys and I hope you have a nice week. 

No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.