Search

What We did For Valentines Day

Fuck all, we did fuck all!
We had a Chinese and then regretted it, and then we went to bed woke up in the morning a bit groggy from all the bad food. We did get each other a card however and a few presents and I got a bottle of cheap wine to sup chug on Friday night. In total we spent about £60 quid on each other but it was really nice because if not we would have not got anything and our budget would have gone on living life.



Boyfriend and Girlfriend Gifts 2019

The headset was a bargain, it was an unused Christmas present my stepdad didn't want because he already had a better headset. I got it from him for £20, J also asked for Spiderman the PS4 game but I knew deep down he would prefer the Red Dead Redemption game so much better that I called him while I was at Game and asked him out of the two he would prefer and he had to answer as quick as possible. He chose Red Dead Redemption and since Valentines day hes been on solely that. I know sorta what he likes even better than himself now. 

J didn't actually think of my gift like I thought for him, he's quite selfish like that, but he did give me his card to peruse my purchase, I also saved him some money off as I found a discount code on Daily Mail. We could have forgo-ed buying each other anything and bought it ourselves but I kinda liked it like this as we didn't know when to expect it and I almost believe it came from J's money even though we share a joint account and we split spending money out of it as a direct transfer.

Honestly there was no reason for us to get each other anything this year as we are blissfully happy in our new house, I mean look at that fireplace! We have no reason to remind each other of love at the minute because we are feeling it stronger than ever, and yet we got each other what we got each other out of respect I think. I know J wants to spend some time on his playstation and he knows I am trying to grow my blog and makeup collection.
Reviews will be coming for the products J bought me this Valentines day, 2019. I hope to create some amazing looks with these and make my skin better. 

I hope you had a nice valentines day, if you will, leave a comment regarding your valentine plans this year and how little you did, or even if you went all out! I love reading them as much as I love writing them. 





 

2 comments

  1. 1) Your fireplace is gorgeous!
    2) I love the little gifts you gave each other :) I've been with my husband for 6 years and we don't exchange little things like this anymore. It would be nice to start up again. <3 Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I adore my fireplace! J loves to make a fire too so we hardly put the heating on :)

      However soot came down on Christmas eve and J was adamant that Santa had come, he's 25!

      Do it, sometimes it's cute just to remember what someone is interested in!

      Definitely makes you feel like their listening.

      xx

      Delete

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.