Search

March Goals


I made this grid on Excel and then turned it into a picture for all your pretty faces to see! I love a bit of Excel I do. It runs my life. Anywhoooo, March Goals. Shizen, it's March already, can you bloody believe it.
I don't bloody believe it!
If you're like me and Victor here, you are just a bit shocked that March 2019 is here.. February went on for ages, January was over in a shot and I am hoping that March takes longer than Feb even though they always share the exact same dates and days. Did ya know that, if 23rd of Feb was a Saturday so will the 23rd of March. Freaky Deaky.

Personal Goals

Eat more fruit, 2 pieces a day, personally I'm a bit boring with the fruit and my standard is Apple, Banana and Clementines.

I'm wanting to loosely follow slimming world as I did it last year and I lost 11lb but I then couldn't be arsed to pay a fiver a week for someone to weigh me, so I'm just gonna make more salads for work as I've been taking a lot of biscuits and they aren't doing me favours, can't turn down a fig roll though, and frankly don't trust anyone who can!

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, except it's not because I never eat it, but I'm wanting to lose weight so maybe I should.

Drink More Water- I've set alarms on my mobile for 7:45, 10, 1 and 3 to go downstairs to the water cooler and drink two small cups. I did a little experiment one day and drank loads, the next day drank nothing and I felt it so bad! I wish I had a water cooler at the side of my desk though because I am already ignoring my alarm because I'm into something at work and can't be fussed to get up and walk downstairs to our department kitchen.

Set up Bullet Journal- I have semi sort of being doing this but I want to do it properly, and not the arty farty pinterest way either! The proper bog standard way! I don't care about mood trackers or period trackers, I just care about tasks at the minute. I create task lists all the time at work and LOOOOOOOOVE to cross them through, I might actually feel as if I have my shit together if I bullet journal.

Might need to buy a new book though. Stationary addicted.

House Goals
As you may well know me and J have moved in together from my Moving Out Blog and we have new wardrobes from my IKEA PAX wardrobe update but what we need now is side tables and lamps because I don't seem to wanna get up unless my eyes are perforated with lights! So we need side tables and lamps.

I also want some art above my dresser because the space is boring and I'm not painting the house. It's a rental and if I decorate it in a better standard than it is now (I mean you wouldn't paint it worse would you) and then move out I don't want the landlord to then charge more for the house because of my efforts. Why should I invest in something that isn't mine. I'm Petty AF.

J has a friend who decorated a rental and when they moved to a cheaper place the landlord put the rent up! You see where I am going with this. Command strips will also be employed because well holes=nope, I don't want to lose our deposit.

The spare room which could easily be turned into two rooms is still awash with cardboard, IKEA do you want your cardboard back hun? I will give you it ALLLLLL back if you gimme money off! I like this idea! So that needs removing and ideally I'd like to take it back to IKEA for re-purpose reasons and don't want it to go to landfill.

After cardboard is removed it needs to be staged and dressed and all possible knick knacks need to come into the master. One day I'd love for this room to be a perfect guest room, but for the time being it's a dumping ground. This I am going to tackle in march.

Also my nanan and grandad are going to get the mirror frame glassed and a picture rail hook so we can hang our mirror!I just need to take it to their house.

Work / Education Goals

Studying an extra night a week as well as college on monday nights. I would like to do this on a  Thursday and a refresh Sunday for a little recap, for this I am going to need supplies though so watch out for a study with me post coming soon. I have just this hour however been asked by the training and development officer how I am getting on with my course as monday nights are hella long for me so I might be able to switch to the afternoon class if they will let me and not take anything from my wage.

I am trying to make a conscious effort to have finished my tasks at work by Wednesday end of play which leaves me Thursday and Friday for more administrative and housekeeping duties. Such as updating spreadsheets and not leaving till last minute. Also I could totally study at work because its the practical side of what I am learning theoretically.

Publish a blog post every week or every 5 days.  I'd love to have a rotation of posts that I just need to collect the pics for. At the min I have 11 drafts on the waiting list to be published and I want to spread them out but I also want to publish them now because they are current. With blogging if it's an idea that you have got from someone else it's already too late. The NEW In section of Cult Beauty and Feel Unique has become my best friend. You have to be on it.  I'm trying but I don't think I am trendy enough, I hear about it later! Damn I bought the Naked 2 palette two years after its release.

Plan my content, it's trying to figure out what people want to see now that is the issue. The urge to explore YouTube is still strong but I think I need to tackle other visual channels first. Like Instagram.
That being said, Instagram is all about the visuals, I put a picture up of my face with the Jaclyn Hill palette and I got 10 new followers so this march you are gonna see my mug all over it!!!

What are your goals for March? Leave me a comment with your blog links, your twitters, your insta's your YouTubezz, anything! I love watching, reading, interacting as much as I love creating myself.









No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.