Search

Leibster Award Part Deux



I was nominated by the very sweet Danielle from KalamityJane, this is the second time I have been nominated for the leibster award, and its so nice that I am finanly getting some mutual love from my blogging friends, Danielle was one of my first followers and has really been there from the start. You must check out her blog because she is an awesome girl.

The Rules

  1. Each Blogger posts 11 facts about themselves
  2. Each blogger answers the questions the tagger has set
  3. Each blogger nominates 11 new blogger to nominate (with links)
  4. The tagged (thats meee) thinks of 5 new Q's to ask their nominees
  5. The tagged (thats meee) tells the nominees.

So ELEVEN facts about me then.

  1. I have steak rare, do not like it another way.
  2. I went to college for three years, two years doing academic subjects and one year doing fashion
  3. I'm a decent cook.
  4. I have two cats, called Tommy and Bella
  5. I visit Florida every two years to visit my daddy and my step-siblings
  6. I'm doing a degree in Journalism with media and communications and LOVE it.
  7. I never used to like pink but now its one of my favourite colours.
  8. I'm 21 and still live at home, can't beat mummy's cooking.
  9. I've failed my driving test four times, still yet to pass.
  10. Although I didn't finish my fashion course, I love sewing and making things.
  11. I may have a little OCD when it comes to cleaning.

Danielle pitched me these questions to get my head around:
  1. How often do you go to the salon?
    Not as much as I'd like, when I was working, I went thrice every month, one hairdressing trip, one nail trip, and one spray tan trip, now because I'm at university and I can't spend that much on myself anymore I go around every three months, to have a trim at the hairdressers.
  2. What is your hands down favourite facial product/brand?
    I don't have a skin care routine which I really should have because my skin needs it, and other girls I have seen that seem to have skincare regimes have beautiful skin. Although for this question I would say Pro-collegen marine cream by elemis, its a cold cream and its amazing.
  3. Do you do makeup for a living or is it just a hobby?
    I would love to do it for a living as when you get big it pays amazingly, however at the moment its just for personal, I do friends makeup as well if I feel I wanna do their eye makeup for the night.
  4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
    I am a dog person but I have two cats so how do you work that one out? I love my cats I really do, but sometimes I wish one of them or both of them were fluffy Pomeranian's or miniature Labradoodle. 
  5. What's your spring workout regimen?
    Spring workout??? Whats one of those? I have a spring clean and that kinda works me out. I do multiple hoover pushes and multiple wax-on-wax-offs with the duster, then I do squats with a sponge in hand wiping down the door frames. :)
My Nominees
Grace from Ziegfield Girl Beuty

My Questions to this lovely lot are:

  1. What is your favourite meal, and can you cook it yourselves?
  2. What do you think of vintage fashion?
  3. What did you spend your last tenner (£10 on)
  4. Heel or flats, and why?
  5. Blonde or brunette, do blondes really have more fun?

No comments

I love it when you leave comments, leave a blog post link or your twitter and I'll always message you to tell you I've replied.