Elle offers readers £20 off Kurt Geiger2/01/2013
Kurt Geiger and Elle have teamed up to offer shoe/bag/accessories loving individuals a free £20 gift card whenever you buy the Elle magazine for £4.
That's £16 free for simply going to the shops.
Its an offer not to be missed.
As soon as I got my gift card in the Elle this morning, I went straight Kurt Geiger online and bought myself a pair of pink suedette brogues. Called lotus, they were £50, well £49 by have cost me £33.95 due to delivery :)
|These are the little beauty's, pretty and simple.|
Things you need to know about this offer.
- Full price items only, cannot be used on sale items which is toss, because I saw some sandals I could have had for £9!! :(
- Must register at www.elleuk.com/kurtgeiger
- Kurt Geiger doesn't care if you loose the card, your loss is the person behind you's gain.
- Cannot exchange for cash.
- Cannot exchange items bought with it for cash.
- One per transaction, I suggest you buy one pair of shoes with it, then go back next day to buy the other pair with a new card.
- Cannot be used with any other offer, no sale, no 2-4-1. full price, full whack.
- Must be used within 12 months of activation
- If you spend £15 of the £20 you wont get £5 in change.
- Refunds will only give you the money from YOU, not the gift card, so if the shoes were £70 and you paid £50 you will only get £50 back.
- If you send back, or ask for a refund of purchase, you will lose the £20 gift card money.